Wednesday 8 August 2012

It's been a while....

I really struggle now to put together more than the 140 characters allowed on twitter,but thought I should try.
The MS nurse rang today to tell me I was due my yearly review,I explained that either my brain fog was worse or there was a mistake as I had only seen an MS nurse in February and I know I haven't slept that long.
After a brief chat she said goodbye and we hung up,my breathing suddenly became laboured as it is wont to do at this time of year,so I grabbed the old inhaler and very expertly sucked an earwig into my tubes..........much hacking and horror later the bloody thing crawled away as I was gasping like a fish out of water and all I could think about was this post by BendyGirl.
Still I survived so all is well.
In 11 days grandson will be 2 years old followed shortly by a whole sack load of other birthdays.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT I am having a holiday,my first since 1993 yes it is 19 years since I last went away,I am off to the exciting California sands near GT Yarmouth to stay in a chalet with daughter and grandson for six days on the 6th sept........yay woohoo.........

PS.
That isn't the actual earwig,that is an endangered one from here.

No comments: